Earn 25 contact hours accredited by the ANCC for Pharmacotherapy with this online activity from BoardVitals. With this activity you will learn pathophysiology concepts important to care for patients using pharmaceuticals. This activity meets the ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement for both Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists.
• 300+ Pharmacotherapy questions, cases & explanations
• Earn 25 ANCC accredited contact hours
• Meets ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement for advanced practice nurses
• Available 24/7 via computer or mobile device
• 12 month access, $199
Developed by top faculty and practicing clinicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors, advanced practice nurses, and other health professionals prepare for board certification exams and complete their CE requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical and nursing institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
"Excellent Resource. Questions created around major Nursing topics are a plus for this review site. The explanations are unmatched; I had more notes from the explanations and better understanding of why a particular choice is the best and correct answer. An excellent resource, I will recommend this to anybody preparing to take Boards."
Gabriel Ohiani-Jegede, Family Nurse Practitioner
How do I earn Pharmacotherapy contact hours?
1. Purchase the BoardVitals Nursing Pharmacotherapy activity.
2. Answer questions to earn credits. For each 1.0 contact hours the learner must complete 20 test
questions. For incorrect answers, review the explanations and then correct your answer before
3. Upon completion of the entire test bank, learner may receive 25 contact hours or may redeem a
portion of the 25 contact hours by increments of 1.0 contact hour at a time.
4. Generate a certificate of completion PDF for your own records.